God's Call

"Fear not, for I am with you;

Be not dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you,

Yes, I will help you,

I will uphold you with my righteous

right hand."

Friday, October 23, 2009

Reason to Rejoice

Romans 8:1
"There is therefore now NO condemnation to
those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not
walk according the to flesh, but according
to the Spirit"

I love this verse!!! It gives us reason
to have hope, and reason to rejoice!!!
Life is hard and can get complicated at
times, but we need to make sure we never
accept condemnation in our lives! That is
not from God, it is from the enemy. As
children of God, we walk according to the
Spirit because we are IN Christ Jesus.
In John 15, Jesus says, "Abide in Me,
and I in you." This verse, along with
Romans 8:1, reminds me to cling to God's
truth and not listen to any "condemning"
thoughts that I might get.

As we stay close to God,
He will give us His peace and His joy,
and we will be reminded that we are
made in His image!

No comments:

Post a Comment