God's Call

"Fear not, for I am with you;

Be not dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you,

Yes, I will help you,

I will uphold you with my righteous

right hand."

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Leah Amico


Leah Amico is a 3-Time Olympic Gold Medalist with USA Softball (1996, 2000, 2004). She has been able to share about her Olympic experiences, but her passion is to speak about God's transforming power. Leah wants others to know that God has specific plans for each of our lives and encourages others to live a life of boldness and confidence. In the past 12 years, Leah has spoken at schools, churches and many different events. She is also a host, along with A.C. Green and Frank Pastore, on the Christian Sports Show "More Than Conquerors" airing on the Trinity Broadcasting Network. Leah has been featured in a number of devotional books and Sports Devotional Bibles. Leah is married to Tommy Amico and is the mother of 3 boys. She resides in Corona, CA and attends Calvary Chapel Chino Hills. For more information, go to www.leah20.com or follow her blog at www.leah20.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment