God's Call

"Fear not, for I am with you;

Be not dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you,

Yes, I will help you,

I will uphold you with my righteous

right hand."

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Zsanae Miller


Zsanae Miller has been blessed with a life that proves God’s amazing love, character, mercy and grace. Growing up with an abusive father, Zsanae has a passion to share of the Everlasting Father who heals, restores, and transforms. She enjoys sharing that Jesus longs to give more than just healing; He longs to give new life. God has blessed Zsanae with 11 years of marriage to Kevin. Together they have a daughter and a son who continue to show that God blesses with incredible gifts. They currently reside in Corona, California and attend Calvary Chapel Corona.

No comments:

Post a Comment