God's Call

"Fear not, for I am with you;

Be not dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you,

Yes, I will help you,

I will uphold you with my righteous

right hand."

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mariah Langford


Mariah Langford began singing for Jesus at the age of nine. After years of singing for the Lord, she has stepped into the call of God on her life to be a full time worship leader. She believes that God has created her to inspire people to be passionate about the God of the universe and to exalt Him, and Him alone, high above anything else. Mariah says that it is a great honor to lead people in lifting up their voices to the King of Kings and will do so as long as she has breath. Mariah lives in Corona with her husband and two children and is currently a worship leader on staff at Inland Hills Church in Chino Hills, CA.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariah you are so beautiful inside and out! I truly miss hearing your singing...You have been so obedient about following Gods call I know he has many more amazing works for you to do! (Matt 25:21) xoxo Denise

    ReplyDelete